Choosing The Right Distance Education Course
Before you decide to sign up for any distance education course, you will want to consider the following:
- How long has the school you are considering been in business?
You will want to choose one that has been in business for a number of years, like Stratford, and that has a good track record. Be sure to check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints registered against the company and how they were resolved.
- What does the tuition fee include?
Find out whether you pay one price to cover all of your course materials or if there are extra fees for textbooks, software, etc.
- Is the course information up to date?
If you are going to take the time to study to get the skills needed to either get a job or get a better job, you need to know that you are getting information that is relevant to today’s workplace. You don’t want to expend the effort to learn, only to find that your course work is not recognized by employers.
- How is the course evaluated?
Ask about whether you are expected to submit assignments to be marked or whether you complete a test at the end of certain sections. You will also want to know whether there is a final exam and whether you will be issued a diploma or certificate once you have successfully completed the course.
- What level of education do I need prior to enrolling in a course?
Advantages Of Distance Education
- If you want to get job training but either can’t or don’t want to commit to going to class at a certain time every week, taking a correspondence course is an alternative way to learn.
- You get to follow the course material at your own pace and study at a time that is convenient for you.
- If you have questions, you can contact a qualified instructor for help, either by phone or e-ma
- You can choose to enroll any time.
Frequently Asked Questions :
- Where is Stratford Career Institute?
Stratford Career Institute is located at: 51 Westminster St, Lewiston, Maine 04240.
- Want to book a hotel in Maine?
We can surely help you find the best one according to your needs. Compare and book now!
- What is the phone number of Stratford Career Institute?
You can try to dialing this number: 416-1501
- Where are the coordinates of the Stratford Career Institute?
Don’t Miss: Career Path Of Business Analyst
Signing Up For Stratford Career Institute Courses
Enrolling in a course at Stratford Career Institute is quite easy to do. The Institute’s web site lists all the courses offered, along with list of the topics the course covers and a complete course outline.
You can sign up for the program of your choice over a secure server. If you have questions about any aspect of the program, you can use Stratford’s toll-free number to contact an admissions counselor.
Is Complaintsboardcom Associated With Stratford Career Institute
ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stratford Career Institute Customer Service. Initial Stratford Career Institute complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stratford Career Institute above.
ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. We are doing work that matters – connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard.
Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stratford Career Institute. Discuss the issues you have had with Stratford Career Institute and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.
Read Also: How Do I Start An Acting Career
Disadvantages Of Distance Education
- Without the structure of a regular class schedule, it may be difficult to stay on track to complete the course.
- Studying at home can be isolating part of learning is the interaction that takes place with your fellow students and the teacher. When you choose distance learning, you miss out on that aspect of the process.
Stratford Career Institute Overview
This course covers varied aspects of hair, nail and skin care as well as client interaction and the salon business. Students learn fundamental techniques that can be used at home or as a stepping stone for a number of careers in beauty care.
If you enjoy helping others to look and feel their best, then Stratfords Beauty Care course might be the right place to start. Their in-depth curriculum could also help to prepare you for attending more specialized beauty schools.
Recommended Reading: How To Start Computer Science Career
Overview Of Stratford Career Institute Complaint Handling
22Stratford Career Institute reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 22, 2009.The latest review was posted on Jul 6, 2021.The latest complaint Charged When I didn’t take the classes was resolved on Dec 28, 2014. Stratford Career Institute has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 22 reviews.Stratford Career Institute has resolved 9 complaints.
About Stratford Career Institute
Stratford Career Institute is business in SAINT ALBANS, 05478 United States. Stratford Career Institute phone number is 527-1132 and you can reach us on number 527-1132. You should give them a call at 8025271132 before you go. The map below helps you find driving directions and maps for Stratford Career Institute. This is the only Stratford Career Institute location in SAINT ALBANS, VT.
Google Map of 58 Federal Street Saint Albans, VT 05478. If you find error address or can’t find, please enter another address using the form bellow, then search again.
If you want to delete this business in our database, please contact us via Remove Listing form.
You May Like: Scioto County Career Technical Center