Why Indeed Is Best For Job Posting
- Reach: Indeed offers a greater reach than CareerBuilder, with over 250 million unique visitors each month. It operates in over 60 countries and in 28 languages. If you want to cast a wide net, this is the venue for it.
- Newsletter outreach: Indeed sends out newsletters to job seekers with new job alerts in the areas they are interested in. People request these newsletters, so you know you are reaching an interested audience in your area. CareerBuilder lets you create your own, or you can pay to have them send out alerts.
- Company page: You can create a company page with Indeed that lets job seekers learn more about your company and what it offers. Indeed also offers advanced customization plans that include reviews, Q& A response, rich media, and more.
- Collaboration with Glassdoor: In July 2020, Glassdoor and Indeed joined forces, so that you can now post job ads to Glassdoor through Indeed while being able to access reviews and ratings from Glassdoor. CareerBuilder does not have this option.
Indeed offers job description templates and examples.
Contact Of Careerbuildercom Customer Service
Contact CareerBuilder: Find below customer service details of CareerBuilder.com, including phone and email. Besides contact details, the page also offers a brief overview of the company. Reach the customer service below for support, complaints or feedback.
About CareerBuilderCareerBuilder is a popular employment portal launched in the year 1995. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the company employs some 3,000 people and has presence in over 60 markets. Additionally, CareerBuilder also operates 23 independent country-based websites. Together, the sites deliver over 24 million job applications and 80 million job applicants each month. The websites welcome over 14 million unique visitors each month. Also, each month there are more than 3 million jobs posted on the platform.
The CareerBuilder platform is used by more than 1,000 partners whose career sites are powered by the companys technology. CareerBuilder has an active presence in US, Canada, France, Germany, India, UK, and Netherlands. For employers, CarrerBuilder offers job postings, resume database, applicant tracking as well as background check and employment screening services. You can purchase the premium recruitment products using major credit cards. The services can be managed by signing into your account.
Careerbuilder Employment Screening Mistakes On My Background Check
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act FCRA, you have a legal right to dispute and remove inaccurate information from your credit report. These inaccuracies come in three common forms:
Also Check: Career Success Schools Stem Academy
How To Post A Job On Careerbuilder:
Scroll down, review the different posting plans, and select the option that best suits your needs.
Complete your order.
Review your order, sign in or fill in your company name, email, and payment details to create an account, and make the payment. Once you’ve made the purchase, you can go on to create and post your job ad.
Top Review Highlights By Sentiment
- great benefits and 401k”
- “The people I worked with were great and it seemed as though CB was getting right back on track.”
- “They pay extremely well in sales and they provide excellent training.”
- “Poor management and very outsourced.”
- “level managers have been in place for too long and it’s time for them to move on.”
- “Us vs Them culture emerging between senior leadership and employees”
- “It’s a great company but the low pay makes it diffcult to stay for many years.”
- “Negotiate a high salary”
Read Also: My Computer Career Tuition Cost
Careerbuilder Headquarters & Corporate Office Address Located In The State Of United States At The City Of Norcross Careerbuilder Is The One Of The Leading Companies In Its Field Careerbuilder Phone 773
CareerBuilder Corporate Phone Number What is CareerBuilder Corporate Phone Number?CareerBuilder phone number where you can speak to the head office, executive team and the different department is
Contact CareFirst headquarters using the phone number 773-527-3600. You will be automatically directed to the right department you need: CareFirst HR, CareFirst CEO, VPs, Complaints, Legal, Customer Support, Finance, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Operations & Logistics and all other departments.
Why Indeed Is Best For Applicants
- Multinational: Indeed is available in about 30 languages to reach a diverse, worldwide job-seeking audience. CareerBuilder is focused on nine nations.
- Job tools: Indeed offers articles on the job market, salary analysis, career advice , and more. It has a section for certifications and schools for job seekers who want to better themselves. CareerBuilder has an advice site, mostly composed of articles.
- Events: It also has live and webcast events that connect job seekers and employers. CareerBuilder does not have events.
- Mobile app: Indeed has an extremely popular mobile app, with millions of users. It lets seekers search and apply for jobs, post resumes, follow companies, and even track the status of multiple applications.
Indeeds mobile app lets applicants view jobs, apply, research companies, and more.
You May Like: Brightwood Career Institute Franklin Mills
Why Indeed Is Best For Budget
Not only is Indeed free for job posting but also for unlimited resume searches. Its top on our list of best free job posting sites. Indeed makes its money in two ways:
- Contact through the app: If you want to contact passive job seekers and track them through the process, it costs $100/month for 30 messages and $250/month for 100 messages. You get two additional messages for each candidate who responds back that they are interested.
- Job ad promotion: Indeeds pay-per-click ad promotion costs 25 cents-$5 per click with a minimum of $5 a day.
Need help with the hiring process? Check out our step-by-step guide on how to hire employees.
Careerbuilder Employment Screening Lawsuit
If you want to know just how unhappy consumers are with CareerBuilder Employment Screening, take a look at the lawsuits filed against the agency on the Public Access to Court Electronic Records . PACER is the U.S.s federal docket which lists federal complaints filed against a wide range of companies. Most of the lawsuits filed against CareerBuilder Employment Screening are based on the Fair Credit Reporting Act. However, PACER numbers may be deceiving. A lot of companies these days have arbitration clauses. CareerBuilder Employment Screening is one of those companies. CareerBuilder Employment Screenings Terms of Service has an arbitration clause. Therefore, lawsuits filed against CareerBuilder Employment Screening are actually filed in arbitration with the American Arbitration Association. Voluntary arbitration can be an effective way to resolve a dispute. However, forced arbitration is a bad thing. Companies, like CareerBuilder Employment Screening, want you to give away your rights to file a lawsuit in court because in arbitration, CareerBuilder Employment Screening has an advantage and can escape accountability.
Recommended Reading: Best Career Switch At 30
Useless App For The Most Part
If you select any filters, it disregards them and shows what they want anyways. They also dont make sure employers are actual businesses which allows for anyone to get your information to try and scam you. If you do choose to apply, dont apply for anything that directs you to a website. It will most likely phish for info. I advise to either submit a resume and let the employer contact you or research them on the BBB and GlassDoor for verification. Also, you will get relentless amounts of texts from unprofessional people or recruiters for pyramid schemes. A serious job will call and schedule a virtual or face-to-face interview. Dont fall for anything else. Do not make your resume public either, again, its a free-for-all for scammers to access your contact info. As someone who is immune-compromised as is relying on Work From Home jobs, they really need to fix what location is accessible for people looking for work. There are so many listed from my state, but when overlooking the summary, they are for a completely different state, which is not only easily fixable, but a waste of time for both parties, They need to better filter their desktop and mobile app for both employers and those looking for work.
Why Careerbuilder Is Best For Applicant Tracking
- Job posting and customized emails: You can send branded emails to applicants to invite them to interview, request background checks, and even invite passive job seekers to apply. You can send bulk emails too. Notices can also be sent to an applicants mobile device, and the app allows them to respond, fill out forms, and sign documents on their phone. Indeed has some communications tools, but not as many.
- Screening: While both Indeed and CareerBuilder have pre-screening questions, CareerBuilders Employment Screening lets you order background checks or drug screening. Invites are sent to applicants who fill out state-specific forms that keep you on the right side of the law. You can track progress on these through the app or your integrated ATS.
- Additional documents: CareerBuilder offers document management as part of its applicant tracking. It lets you create and save documents such as W4s, I-9s, offer letters, and other documents a candidate needs to review, fill out, or sign.
Note on cost: CareerBuilders applicant tracking system is an add-on to its job posting tools. Contact CareerBuilder for a quote.
Once you add documents, you can make them part of your hiring workflow.
Read Also: What Are The Best Career Options
How To Post A Job On Careerbuilder
CareerBuilder is an online employment website that helps employers find the right talents & it also helps job seekers find the right jobs for them. CareerBuilder operates in 23 countries including the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia. Lets check out how to post a job on CareerBuilder below!
Careerbuilder Job Posting Pricing:
The pricing plans of CareerBuilder offers options to post from 1-5 jobs per month and pay-per-job.
|Number Of Monthly Job Postings
|Monthly Subscription Price
|20% Off Job Postings and Resume Database
|10% Off Job Postings and Resume Database
|10% Off Job Postings and Resume Database
How to post a job on CareerBuilder?
Posting jobs on CareerBuilder is pretty easy. Follow this step-by-step guide on how to post a job on Career Builder easily:
- Go to CareerBuilder and click on Post Jobs in the upper-right corner.
- Now select a plan as per your needs, you can also compare plans below.
- Click Add to Cart beneath the plan you want.
- Click Checkout.
- If you have an account, sign in. If you dont click Create One below the form.
- Add account and payment information, and accept the terms and conditions.
- Add job descriptions, location and other details. Review your job opening and post it.
- Done! Your job opening will be live on CareerBuilder.
Careerbuilder Headquarters Info & Photos
CareerBuilder is a privately owned company that established its headquarters in the year 1995. Apollo Global Management owns the majority of CareerBuilder company. Previously, it was jointly owned by The McClatchy Company and Tribune Media, and Tegna Digital.
The company has its prime headquarters in Chicago, Illinois with, its International headquarters in London, England, and IT headquarters in Georgia as Peachtree Corners. It aims to provide recruiting and job opportunities for both companies and job seekers.Recently, CareerBuilder has hired Perkins and Will to redesign the company’s corporate headquarters in Chicago for employee wellness. The size of the company headquarters is 75,000 sq. ft.
After the completion of redesigning the corporate office, it has seen more absorption in the space for headquarters for the workers to have a better working environment.
Careerbuilder Information: Contacts Address Founders Ceo Services And Products
CareerBuilder is a multinational company with its headquarters located at Chicago, Illinois, United States and key people behind it being Sue Arthur .. According to the latest report, CareerBuilder has generated US$714 million
To write a complaint about CareerBuilder and get an answer from the officials of CareerBuilder, Complaintsboard.com’s objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about CareerBuilder can be filed via the specific CareerBuilder complaint section.
Also Check: Career Academy Of Hair Design Rogers
When To Choose Indeed
We recommend Indeed for budget-minded employers casting a wide net, or those that have intermittent or seasonal hires. Since Indeed is free to post and search resumes, you can use it as little or as much as you need without obligation and invest in job promotions only when needed. You can even use Indeed in addition to other recruiting software. Even so, it reaches a huge international audience of job seekers who are motivated to find work in their fields.
What Is An Employment Screening Background Check
An employment screening background check is more thorough than a criminal history check. Employment screening background checks are for potential employees typically for the candidate/s most likely to be hired to determine if the candidate is suitable for the position.
These background checks help ensure the safety of both employees and clients, as well as the company itself they ensure that the candidate is indeed fully qualified for the position and they ensure that a candidates criminal history can be evaluated, if necessary. These checks also provide a wealth of information beyond simple criminal histories, such as employment history, residence history, credit reporting, and watch list/sex offender registration.
Read Also: Center For Career Training Reviews
When To Use Indeed
- Automated declines: To help you manage time and prevent applicants from slipping through the communications cracks, you can set Indeed to automatically decline candidates. You set a time frame, and if youve not taken action on the candidate after that time, Indeed sends a polite note to say that you are not interested in them at this time.
- Skill assessments: While CareerBuilder has a wider range of assessments, Indeeds skills testing feature is more straightforward and easier to use. You can find skills assessments when editing a job. It recommends three topics based on the job or you can choose your own from its list. Each topic comes with questions to test the skill.
Skills tests are easy to create in Indeed.
Careerbuilder Headquarters & Corporate Office Address Where You Can Send Official Mail Is:
CareerBuilderGA 30092United States
For nationwide health worldwide the ours of business where your calls will be answered at the CareerBuilder headquarters may change by the orders given by the authorities of GA United States health department. These instructions may change and you need to track the announcement and the CareerBuilder website at the address: www.careerbuilder.com as well as checking the official authorities information. Another option is to contact one of the in-charge CareerBuilder executive, Matt Ferguson, CEO at the email address:
Need information about CareerBuilder Headquarters & Corporate Office: CareerBuilder Address, Corporate Number, Fax, HR etc. This website will provide with this information and is getting updated as soon as new information is published (Customer Service, Customer Support, Corporate Offices, Contacts, Address, Human Resources, HR, HQ and additional information.
This headquarterscontacts.com website is a leading independent hub that has no affiliation to any state or federal agency, department, office, board, commission, or bureau.
Find Additonal Companies Headquarters & Corporate Office Phone Numbers
You May Like: Career Path Planning For Employees
Overview Of Careerbuilder Complaint Handling
14CareerBuilder reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 7, 2008.The latest review Employment scam was posted on Sep 3, 2022.The latest complaint Resumes not being submitted? was resolved on May 29, 2009. CareerBuilder has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 14 reviews.CareerBuilder has resolved 3 complaints.
I Removed My Info From Career Builder
I removed my info from Career Builder. They are the only job board that I’ve had issues with scammers. I received a ton of calls from Pakistan or India posing as legitimate job placement agencies and speaking rapidly. After I wasted time with the first caller and realized they were trying to scam cash I figured out what was going on. Unfortunately that was the first call of many. I’ve reported this activity to the correct government agency.
Date of experience:August 29, 2022
Also Check: Career One Stop Interest Assessment
Is Complaintsboardcom Associated With Careerbuilder
ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CareerBuilder Customer Service. Initial CareerBuilder complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CareerBuilder above.
ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. We are doing work that matters – connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard.
Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CareerBuilder. Discuss the issues you have had with CareerBuilder and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.
How To Contact Careerbuilder Corporate Office
Careerbuilder is a website for employment. In the event you are seeking a job in CareerBuilder and facing problems accessing the content, contact the headquarters. They provide relevant solutions for the candidates resulting in landing upon the best company. The reasons for contacting the headquarters of CareerBuilder may vary based on the problem the user faces.
Here are some ways using which you can contact CareerBuilder corporate office. Utilize one among them to get the best answers for your issues.
Address To the company headquarters address, you can write for any queries related to the CareerBuilder website to resolve.
200 N LaSalle Dr#1100, Chicago, IL 60601, United States.
Phone Number When dialing the phone number of the corporate office, you will get real-time information from the working staff. It serves better for getting immediate responses to your queries. Contact headquarters by dialling +1 773-527-3600.
Social Media CareerBuilder has its presence in social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You can get your queries the best answer by searching for the relevant page in their accounts.
Number of Employees An organization has its size based on the number of employees working there. CareerBuilder has 3000 employees serving for the best of the company and is still counting.